Dies ist die englische Version des Artikels über die erste Ausgabe des Kishin Douji Zenki Mangas.
Folge bitte dem angegebenen Link, falls du die deutsche Version lesen wolltest.
|Kishin Douji Zenki|
|Volume Subtitle||The Volume: Zenki's Awakening|
The Volume: Zenki's Awakening is the first of twelve volumes of the original Kishin Douji Zenki manga series.
It introduces the reader to the main cast of the series, various tools used by the protagonists and antagonists, as well as the main location of the series' events.
The original, Japanese title of this volume is Zenki kakusei no maki, which is featured via it's Kanji and Furigana writings, which are 前鬼覚醒の巻 and ゼンキかくせいのまき respectively.
While the Kanji writing can be both found on the cover and in the table of contents of the physical copy, the Furigana writing is only present in the table of contents.
Table of Contents
- The Chapter: Master of the Dark Arts - Amon
This is a translation of Yoshihiro Kuroiwa's author comment, that can be found on the backside of the manga's cover:
Yoshihiro Kuroiwa (aka 黒岩よしひろ or Kuroiwa Yoshihiro)
And in one whack Volume 1 was out!!!
As of our transfer from weekly to monthly releases, we deliver our first entry of the "Kishin Douji ZENKI" series.
This work is my first manga. Whether you are reading this for fun, or if you have been reading my works since the old days, please enjoy it.
As of now, the three-legged race with Tani-Sensei has already begun.
Whether you check out this series in the short or in the long run, please respond!!!
やつと ( ? ) でましただい1かん!!
しゆうかんからげつかんにうつリ, はじめてのれんさんの"きしんどうじ ゼンキ"をおとどけします。
このさくひんではじめておいらのまんがよんだかたも, むかしからよんでくださってるフアンのかたも, どーかたのしんでください。
やつと ( ? ) 出ました第1巻!!
この作品で初めておいらのまんが読んだ方も, 昔から読んで下さってるフアンの方も, どーか楽しんで下さい。
Manga Release Notes
Monthly Shonen Jump
Issue of December 1992 ~
Issue of March 1993
Post Publication Recording
The translation of the titles, table of contents and author comment featured in this tabber is Goki's translation based on the Chinese version of Volume 1.
This entry is from an older revision of this page and solely exists to give you a taste of the differences between the original, Japanese release and the Chinese release.
|Kishin Douji Zenki|
|Cover Subtitle||The Fruit of the Devil Chapter|
|Table of Contents Subtitle||Zenki's Awakening|
Kishin Douji Zenki Manga
This article is about Volume 1 of the Kishin Douji Zenki Manga.
You can find a list of all manga on the following page:
List of all Kishin Douji Zenki Manga
Volume 1 - Zenki's Awakening
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1.1 - "Zenki's Awakening"
- Chapter 1.2 - "The Boy and the Demon God"
- The Chapter of Amon the Master of the Phantoms
- Chapter 2.1 - "Releasing the Demon God's Seal"
- Chapter 2.2 - "Parasitic Demon - Gehoumen"
This is a translation of Yoshihiro Kuroiwa's author comment that can be found on the backside of the manga's cover:
The first volume has finally been published!
After weeks and months of hard work towards the publication!
Here's the initial release of "Kishin Douji".*
Whether you are enjoying our work for the first time,
or from previously having been reading our other series, please enjoy it slowly!
And Mr. Tani has just begun drawing, so we also invite you to send us a lot of ink.
* Kishin Douji = Demon God Child
- The header image, that appears at the top of every manga volume's table of contents, starting from Volume 1, has been the template for the menu background in the first SNES Zenki game Kishin Douji Zenki - Battle Raiden. This becomes obvious when putting both of them into direct comparision without the menu elements.
- All credit for the translated titles seen in the infobox and the chapters-section goes to Semerone, Goki and Zenki. The former two present you the entries from the Chinese base, while the latter presents you the entries from the original, Japanese one. Zenki will also keep you up to date on our progress.
- All summaries were written by Semerone.
- All images were collected, cropped and marked with information on the corresponding scene by Semerone, Goki and Zenki.
- All trivia on this page and its subpages was added by Semerone and Zenki.
- All credit for translating Mr. Kuroiwa's author comment from the backside of the manga's cover goes to Goki (Chinese base) and Zenki (Japanese base).
- Mr. Kuroiwa's author comment has been omitted in all other sources' English translation entries.
- This page and its subpages might include references and cites from the Baradise/Rose scanlations' translation, which will soon be replaced with our own content.